5 Best Coffee Recipes
We all know the long blacks, the cappuccinos and the flat whites but what about the more interesting coffee recipes for those who want something sweet in the afternoon or something cheeky on the weekend.
Here are our top 5 coffee recipes for someone who wants something a little bit EXTRA...
CARAMEL ICED LATTE
The crowd pleaser
Use this coffee recipe when you want a something a little more than your daily brew.
To a tall glass add..
- 1 pump Shott Caramel Syrup
- 2 espresso shots of RISTRETTO Biodegradable & Compostable Pods
- Milk or Oat Mylk (EcoCaffe Pick - Oatly Oat Milk Barista Edition)
Stir with a glass or stainless straw and enjoy.
VANILLA BEAN FRAPPE
A sweet start to your day
Use this coffee recipe for when you want a smooth and refreshing beverage.
To a blender add...
- 1 pump Shott Vanilla Syrup
- 2 espresso shots of INTENSE Fairtrade Organic Coffee
- Milk or Almond Mylk (EcoCaffe Pick - Inside Out Unsweetened Almond Milk)
- (Add vanilla or unflavoured protein powder for an extra nutritious start to our day)
Blend until you have a thin consistency and serve.
PROTEIN ICED MOCHA
Your daily dose of protein
Use this coffee recipe when your chocolate craving kicks in.
To a tall glass add...
- 1 Serving of your favourite protein powder (preferably chocolate flavour)
- 1 Tablespoon of Cacao Powder
- 1/2 pump Shott Chocolate Syrup
- Chocolate milk or Oatly Chocolate milk
Using a hand held frother combine milk and powders and top with...
- 2 espresso shots of Smooth Organic Coffee
DECAF WHITE CHOCOLATE ICED COFFEE
Decaffeinated dessert delight
Use this coffee recipe when you're craving coffee but you want to sleep.
To a blender add...
- 1 pump Shott White Chocolate Syrup
- 30 ml of Espresso Co2 espresso shots of Decaf Organic Coffee
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream (EcoCaffe pick - Pana Vanilla Bean)
- Melted white chocolate (EcoCaffe - Pana White Chocolate Pieces)
- Milk of choice
Blend until thick and creamy. Serve in a mason jar and top with whipped cream if you desire.
Your party pick me up
Use this coffee recipe to impress guests.
To a shaker add...
- 1 shot vodka
- 1 shot coffee liqueur
- 1 shot of your choice of Organic Coffee
- 1 pump of your favourite Shott Syrup
Shake well then serve in a martini glass and garnish with coffee beans.
BONUS: CHAI LATTE
The winter favourite
Use this coffee recipe when you need an indulgent treat.
To a mug or heatproof glass add...
- 20ml of Shott Chai (Vanilla Notes) Syrup
- 30 ml of Organic Coffee
- 150 ml of Texturised Full Cream Milk or Oat Mylk
Add the Coffee and the Shott Chai Vanilla Syrup first, then pour the texturised milk / mylk into a mug or glass in a circular motion to combine. Garnish with light dusting of the cinnamon powder, then it is time to enjoy.