Finally, great coffee in a fully biodegradable pod
Nespresso machine compatible
The ecoCaffe Company is a 100% Australian owned company that distributes the Dingo Republic Ethical Coffee Series to Australian consumers.
The Ethical and Eco Coffee Series are roasted and ground locally here in Australia. This guarantees the freshest choice of Organic and Fairtrade coffees filled in certified compostable & biodegradable capsules which are made out of biobased material, so contain no aluminium or petroleum based plastics. The Biopods are hermetically sealed for freshness.
The OK Compost and the Seedling Logo confirm compliance with EN13432 and AS4732 standards. Capsules and Lids will break down in an industrial composting facility where available or can simply be disposed of in your general waste.
The Biodegradable Difference
Try Ethical Coffee Pods Today
Simply Click on the "Free Coffee Pack" button below to activate your offer (Discount Code OZDAY). Choose any 2 Items or more from the Store, then add your FREE Coffee Pack of 10 Capsules to the Cart. Click Checkout and see your FREE Pack. Your biodegradable pods will be dispatched for your guilt-free enjoyment within 24 hours.
What Our Customers Say
- It's the first time I've tried the Dingo brand but also biodegradable pods which work well in my Nespresso machine. I like strong coffee so was pleasantly surprised to find the decaf pods were just as flavoursome as caffeinated coffee. Even better is the compost friendly disposal of used pods. - Linda Kalle
- I love my EcoCaffe biodegradable coffee pods and drinking Ethical Coffee each and every day. The taste is amazing. - Dani Stevens
- These biodegradable pods, that are fully compostable, allow us to provide everyone with high quality coffee, whilst at the same time maintaining our zero waste policy. It’s key for us not to compromise on convenience whilst at the same time reducing our carbon footprint, and EcoCaffe assists us in doing exactly that. - Rose
- Happy to have made the switch. Love my eco-freiendly pods. - Jacqui Ryan
- I love EcoCaffe pods. I am doing a community service by caffeinating myself and I'm helping the planet at the same time! It's genius - Lisa Belleli
- Love eco pods, for ages I have been looking for an alternative to the standard pods, something environmentally friendly and I finally found you guys. Best thing is the coffee tastes amazing, 5 stars for sure. Will never buy the metal ones again! - Georgie Sinclair
- Received my delivery of Ethical Coffee pods yesterday. Absolutely beautiful!!! To be honest, I was prepared for a slight drop in quality as compared to the Nespresso pods but seriously, I think yours might be better! - Lisa Pym