Finally, great coffee in a fully biodegradable pod
Nespresso machine compatible
The ecoCaffe Company is a 100% Australian owned company that distributes the Dingo Republic Ethical Coffee Series to Australian consumers.
The new Ethical Coffee Series is roasted and ground locally here in Australia. This guarantees the freshest Organic coffee filled in certified compostable & biodegradable capsules which are made out of sugar cane and sugar beet, so contain no aluminium or petroleum based plastics. The Biopods are hermetically sealed for freshness and keep for up to 12 months.
The Biodegradable Difference
Try Ethical Coffee Pods Today
We are very excited to annouce the release of our latest and most advanced biodegradable and compostable pods and invite you to celebrate this milestone with us.
Simply Click on the "Free Freight" button below to receive free shipping and a bonus Oxfam chocolate bar on orders of $25 or more. Choose from any flavour and your Ethical Coffee Pods will be delivered to your door for your guilt-free enjoyment.
What Our Customers Say
- It's the first time I've tried the Dingo brand but also biodegradable pods which work well in my Nespresso machine. I like strong coffee so was pleasantly surprised to find the decaf pods were just as flavoursome as caffeinated coffee. Even better is the compost friendly disposal of used pods. - Linda Kalle
- I love my EcoCaffe biodegradable coffee pods and drinking Ethical Coffee each and every day. The taste is amazing. - Dani Stevens
- These biodegradable pods, that are fully compostable, allow us to provide everyone with high quality coffee, whilst at the same time maintaining our zero waste policy. It’s key for us not to compromise on convenience whilst at the same time reducing our carbon footprint, and EcoCaffe assists us in doing exactly that. - Rose
- Happy to have made the switch. Love my eco-freiendly pods. - Jacqui Ryan
- I love EcoCaffe pods. I am doing a community service by caffeinating myself and I'm helping the planet at the same time! It's genius - Lisa Belleli
- Love eco pods, for ages I have been looking for an alternative to the standard pods, something environmentally friendly and I finally found you guys. Best thing is the coffee tastes amazing, 5 stars for sure. Will never buy the metal ones again! - Georgie Sinclair
- Received my delivery of Ethical Coffee pods yesterday. Absolutely beautiful!!! To be honest, I was prepared for a slight drop in quality as compared to the Nespresso pods but seriously, I think yours might be better! - Lisa Pym