- We do not collect personal information if you only browse this Website.
- When we do collect personal information, it is our usual practice to collect this information directly from you. We do that through the registration process and/or when you place an order with us. Personal information may include your name, postal address, telephone number and email address.
- Online payments are handled by eGate or PayPal external third party service providers. We do not see or store your credit card or banking details. Please check the eGate or PayPal websites for details of their privacy policies and security measures.
- Our server may log (and we may have access to) details about any computer used to access the Website (such as the IP address, operating system and browser type), the date and time of access, and details of the information downloaded.
- We only use your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to us and for internal management purposes. You agree to us using your email address to send you messages concerning your membership account, any orders you place and (where you have opted in to receive it) information generally about the products sold by us and/or related websites operated by us. If you would prefer not to receive promotional or other material from us, please let us know and we will respect your request.
- We do not give information about you to government agencies, organisations or anyone else unless one of the following applies:
- You have consented;
- You would expect us to;
- It is required or authorised by law;
- It will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody’s life or health; or
- The disclosure is reasonably necessary for law enforcement.
- You may request us to remove your personal information from our database by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form on the Website.
As you browse ecoCaffe.com.au, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with ecoCaffe. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. You can visit this page (http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/) to opt out of AdRoll and their partners’ targeted advertising.