Subtle smooth creamy texture and rich in flavour are what Colombiana is all about. You are first consumed with notes of raisin, cinnamon and orange; the flavour then rounds into a full-bodied clean cocoa finish that coats the palate. With only a hint of acidity, this coffee is the perfect roast for a relaxing, standout experience.
This coffee delivers a fine espresso taste whether served black of with milk.
- Roasted and packed locally in Australia
- Australian certified Fairtrade and Organic Arabica and Robusta coffee
- Packed in AS4736 certified 100% Biodegradable and Compostable Bio-based capsules
- Contains no aluminium or petroleum based plastics.
- The capsule is hermetically sealed by a compostable bio-based lid that keeps the coffee fresh for up to 12 months.
- Capsule and lid will break down within 180 days in an industrial composting facility where available or can simply be disposed of in your general waste
Fairtrade certified and sourced from Fairtrade producer. Total 100%. Visit www.fairtrade.com.au
All our orders come with a 100% satisfaction money back guarantee and we will provide a full refund if you are not 100% happy.
Unsure about what are the best flavours for you? Check our full range here and pick your favourites!
Sustainability: All capsules and lids will break down in an industrial composting facility where available or can simply be disposed of in your general waste. Please check with your local council. For capsule recycling we have teamed up with TerraCycle® to offer a premium solution to recycling, ensuring a responsible option for a second life for used capsules.