Starting on a rich, dark chocolate note that fills the air with a sharp sweetness, this coffee quickly cuts through the initial sweetness with the perfect balance of tart spiced berries on the tongue. The bright fruity acidity is rounded out with the sensation of the creamy cacao coating that lingers on the palate.
Exceptional as black coffee, drunk as a lungo or an espresso. For those who like a lighter, softer coffee, just add milk and enjoy as a flat white.
- Roasted and packed locally in Australia
- Australian certified Fairtrade and Organic Arabica and Robusta coffee
- Packed in AS4736 certified 100% Biodegradable and Compostable Bio-based capsules
- Contains no aluminium or petroleum based plastics.
- The capsule is hermetically sealed by a compostable bio-based lid that keeps the coffee fresh for up to 12 months.
- Capsule and lid will break down within 180 days in an industrial composting facility where available or can simply be disposed of in your general waste
Fairtrade certified and sourced from Fairtrade producer. Total 100%. Visit www.fairtrade.com.au
All our orders come with a 100% satisfaction money back guarantee and we will provide a full refund if you are not 100% happy.
Unsure about what are the best flavours for you? Check our full range here and pick your favourites!
Sustainability: All capsules and lids will break down in an industrial composting facility where available or can simply be disposed of in your general waste. Please check with your local council. For capsule recycling we have teamed up with TerraCycle® to offer a premium solution to recycling, ensuring a responsible option for a second life for used capsules.