Terms & Conditions
1. Promotion Name: Win a $1,000 Holiday ("The Promotion").
2. Promoter: The Promoter is Espressorium Pty Ltd ABN 36 162 189 915 trading as EcoCaffe.
3. Website: www.ecocaffe.com.au
4. Eligibility Criteria:
- Residents of Australia
- Who have purchased a Participating Product from the Website during the Promotional Period;
- Who are new/existing EcoCaffe customers;
- Who have otherwise complied with these terms and conditions (“Eligible Claimant”).
- Note: MINIMUM SPEND APPLIES Claimants will have to spend a minimum amount in order to participate in the draw. See Claim Method section below for details.
5. Claim Method: To enter, Eligible Claimants must, during the Promotional Period:
- Purchase Participating Products with a Minimum Spend of A$50.
- EcoCaffe coffee subscriptions enter automatically if the Minimum Spend is $50.
- Complete the details required during the checkout process, including first name, last name, validated email address, mobile number and Australian postal address.
- Each valid entry will be included in the draw.
- Multiple entries to the draw will be accepted per EcoCaffe customer during the Promotional Period, provided each claim represents the separate purchase of Participating Products.
6. Promotional Period:
- The Promotion starts at 12:01am AEST on 20/10/22 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on 30/01/23.
7. Participating Products:
- All Dingo Republic Coffee Capsule products.
- If you purchase Participating Products from the Website during the Promotional Period, you will enter the draw to win a $1,000 Jetstar Gift Card.
- Jetstar Gift Card terms can be found here: https://www.jetstar.com/au/en/gifts/gift-cards/terms-of-use.
- If a prize is not available for any reason, the Promoter can decide about a substitute prize that is similar to the unavailable prize and of the same or greater value.
- The right to a prize is not transferable or assignable to another person, or redeemable for cash.
- This is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the winner.
- Photographs or images are for illustration purposes only and may not depict exact prize detail.
- All other costs associated with the prizes which are not expressly stated to be included, including insurance, duties, and taxes, are the responsibility of the winner.
9. Conduct of the draw
- The winning entry will be drawn randomly by a computer on Tuesday 31 January 2023 at 11:00 AM (AEST), at Espressorium Pty Ltd ABN 36 162 189 915. When the winning ticket is drawn, the person named on the purchase order will be declared the winner.
10. Prize Winner
- The first valid entry drawn will win the prize. The Promoter's decision as to the result of the draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By accepting a prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing activities relating to the prize.
11. Notification of the Prize Winner
- Within 14 days after the draw, the Promoter will attempt to notify the prize winner by telephone or email. The Promoter may also announce or publish the first name and suburb or town of the prize winner in any media, including the Promoter's website.
12. Delivery of the Prize
- The prize will be delivered to the prize winner.
- The Promoter will not be liable for non-receipt of a prize for any reason.
13. Other Conditions:
- The Offer is available to Australian residents aged 18 years and over who provide an Australian postal address and comply with these Terms of Offer. Employees of EcoCaffe and any company acting as a service provider for EcoCaffe and the employee’s immediate families are ineligible to claim this offer.
- Use with other offers: This Offer is not available in conjunction with any other EcoCaffe promotion, offer or discount.
- The Promoter will only transfer the prize to the person named as the recipient of the purchase order. Transfer of any prize to a winner may be subject to the production and verification of valid identification and proof that the person is over 18 years of age.
- EcoCaffe reserves the right to verify the validity of all claims and reserves the right to disqualify any individual claimant or group of claimants for tampering with the claim process.
- Purchases cancelled during the promotional period or refunded for any reason will be ineligible to win.
- Privacy: EcoCaffe collects claimants’ personal information in order to conduct the Offer. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- Receipt of claims: Entries to the draw are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, late, lost or misdirected information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission.
- Not transferable: All Offers unless stated to the contrary are not transferable & cannot be converted to cash.
- Australian Consumer Law: These terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
- Tampering: The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual claimant or group of claimants for tampering with the claim process. Tampering includes but is not limited to the utilisation of techniques designed to make multiple claims that are not associated with a separate eligible purchase or submitting a claim which is not otherwise in accordance with these terms.
- Technical Malfunction: If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify the Promotion.
- Lay-bys: Lay-bys not paid in full by the end of the Promotional Period are excluded from this offer.